The New England Patriots are set to be involved in several marquee NFL games in 2017 after the schedule was released on Thursday.
There will be a Super Bowl rematch in week seven and the defending champions also get the season started.
The Patriots feature heavily in the 10 must-see games of the 2017 campaign.
10. Steelers at Texans, week 16, December 25: A Christmas Day treat in Houston will have a pair of playoff hopefuls and two of the NFL's stingiest defenses. The Texans have jettisoned Brock Osweiler and this could be an important game for both teams late in the season.
9. Falcons at Seahawks, week 11, November 20: A playoff rematch that was dominated by the Falcons last season, the Seahawks will hope to get some revenge at home. The Legion of Boom may be losing some of its punch, but the Seahawks are a different team at home and there almost always seems to be some sort of controversy when Seattle get a prime-time home game.
8. Chiefs at Patriots, week one, September 7: The champs will celebrate their Super Bowl victory before taking on one of last year's playoff teams. The Chiefs have not won at Foxborough since 1990, a stretch that includes six straight losses, including a playoff game in the 2015 season.
7. Dolphins at Chargers, week two, September 17: Tiny StubHub Center in Carson, California, will host its first NFL game as the Chargers officially debut as the Los Angeles Chargers at their new temporary home.
6. Packers at Falcons, week two, September 17: The Falcons will debut new Mercedes-Benz Stadium in week two against the Packers, who will hope for a much better result than the last time they went to Atlanta. The Falcons ran away with a blowout victory in last season's NFC championship game. Matt Ryan and Aaron Rodgers are sure to light things up once all the pomp and circumstance of the new stadium wears off.
5. Cowboys at Raiders, week 15, December 17: The Cowboys and Raiders both have Super Bowl aspirations this season and each team is loaded with young talent on offense. With defenses that struggled somewhat last season, there could be a lot of points scored at the Coliseum.
4. Patriots vs. Raiders, week 11, November 19: The Raiders are returning to Mexico this season and will face the Patriots, who will play in the country for the first time ever. This could have big playoff implications in the latter half of the season.
3. Patriots at Dolphins, week 14, December 11: If the Dolphins are going to sweep the Patriots, as wide receiver Jarvis Landry boldly predicted, they have to first win on November 26 in New England and then defend their home field two weeks later on Monday night.
2. Chiefs at Raiders, week seven, October 19: These are the two favourites in the AFC West and a win by the Raiders would go a long way toward a division that slipped away from them last season.
1. Falcons at Patriots, week seven, October 22: The Super Bowl rematch will be one of the more anticipated matchups of the season. It is a bit of surprise the NFL scheduled it in the middle of the season instead of making it a week one game. The Falcons will be bent on revenge, but going into Foxborough is never easy.
|Alexander-Arnold should expect to spend time on the bench - Klopp|
|Kyrgios on Nadal victory: These matches aren´t the problem|
|Sigurdsson feared Everton deal would collapse|
|All Blacks flanker Kaino returns to New Zealand|
|Machado´s walk-off grand slam lifts Orioles|
|Portland Timbers 2 New York Red Bulls 0: Hosts bounce back in MLS|
|Nadal fails to reach Cincinnati semis, Thiem falls to Ferrer|
|Pliskova set for Muguruza semi, Halep wins through|
|Kyrgios stuns Nadal in Cincinnati quarters|
|Mourinho has faith in Man United forward Martial|
|Nationals´ Scherzer on 10-day DL|
|Americans lead Solheim Cup 5.5-2.5 after dominating Europe on day one|
|Pochettino: No issue with Conte ahead of London derby|
|Simpson, Armour share Wyndham lead|
|Bonucci not crucial like Maradona, Messi or Ronaldo - Barzagli|
|Gasol ´may have to rethink things´ if Grizzlies don´t improve|
|Cardinals place Wainwright on 10-day DL with elbow impingement|
|Price not guaranteed to return to Red Sox this season|
|Chelsea are still title favourites - Mourinho cranks up mind games with former club|
|Jardim lauds record-breaking Monaco|
|Ancelotti wants Bayern improvement despite opening Bundesliga win|
|We need time - Conte calls for patience in pursuit of long-term Chelsea success|
|I had the best seat in the house for Cook masterclass - Malan|
|Valencia sign defender Murillo from Inter|
|Rhinos hold off Saints in South Stand farewell, Warriors batter Devils|
|Burton Albion 2 Birmingham City 1: Sordell and Dyer spark second-half comeback|
|Klitschko´s retirement a ´massive´ disappointment for Joshua|
|Bayern Munich 3 Bayer Leverkusen 1: Debutants Sule and Tolisso net in rain-lashed Bundesliga opener|
|Metz 0 Monaco 1: Falcao´s late winner seals record-breaking victory|
|Nadal outbattles Ramos Vinolas to set up Kyrgios quarter-final|
|Is Sanchez another Sissoko? Tottenham record signings haven´t always fared well|
|Cook dazzles again as England dominate West Indies for 470-run lead|
|Barcelona to wear commemorative shirts in tribute to victims of attacks|
|Sanchez joins Mendy, Bonucci and Luiz on list of world´s most expensive defenders|
|Stosur pulls out of US Open with wrist injury|
|Matuidi delighted to follow French legends Zidane, Platini and Deschamps to Juventus|
|West Ham give Reid six-year contract|
|Roma and Inter competing for Sampdoria forward Schick|
|Ilonen brought back down to earth by Siem|
|UEFA charge Hajduk Split and Everton|
|England prop Marler signs Harlequins extension until 2021|
|Fiorentina loan Pezzella from Real Betis|
|Sanchez joins Tottenham in club-record deal from Ajax|
|Martin to join UAE Team Emirates from 2018|
|Draxler not trying to leave PSG after Neymar arrival, says agent|
|Valencia complete deal for Arsenal defender Gabriel|
|South Africa v Argentina: Everything you need to know|
|Matuidi seals €20m Juventus move|
|Bellamy backs Coutinho´s Barcelona wish as Liverpool reportedly reject new £114m bid|
|Rooney deserves more credit, says record Everton signing Sigurdsson|
|Allegri challenges Dybala: I want an extraordinary season|
|Vuelta a Espana: History-hunter Froome no longer the sacrificial lamb|
|Boateng completes Frankfurt move|
|Burke one of many Crystal Palace targets, reveals De Boer|
|Guardiola offers sympathies to ´beautiful´ Barcelona|
|Keizer expects Tottenham target Sanchez to leave Ajax|
|PCB refutes ´baseless´ Umar Akmal allegations|
|Neymar ´one more player´ for PSG boss Emery|
|Vuelta a Espana: Retiring Contador´s career in Opta facts|
|Chelsea boss Conte envious of Tottenham´s foundation|
|Evans is a West Brom player - No transfer plea from Man City boss Guardiola|
|Bakayoko in contention for hasty Chelsea debut at Spurs|
|Manchester United are no dream team, warns Mourinho|
|Jose Mourinho accepts defeat in hunt for fourth Manchester United signing|
|Pochettino wants four Tottenham signings before transfer window closes|
|Kayode loaned to Girona after joining Manchester City|
|Conte bursts out laughing over Costa´s ´criminal´ treatment claim|
|Costa: Chelsea return would not be fair situation|
|Juventus boss Allegri sees ´five or six´ teams in Scudetto race|
|Broncos battle to dent Dragons´ play-off ambitions|